Saturday, July 4, 2015

Distorted Chambers In The Realm Of Dreams - Chapter 16

Other Distorted Chambers & Night Images On The Hour

I slept for many hours before going back in. It's now winter. This darkly prelude was affected by the late season. Time here still seemed to slow to a drag.

I observed gigantic power structures of lights and electricity and a station where power surplus was abundant. I saw a very rich man with his son playing around with all the switches and machinery of the power plant. I flew outside the window. It was night time. There was ice and snow in a frozen-down world. It seemed I looked upon the utmost Northern territories, a midnight blue sky, striped to a bare thin atmosphere.

On the lands I saw a great city for which the power station was providing its lights. It was so immense and stretched out beyond what the eye could see, section after section, streets after streets. It made New York City look like Boonville. Lights began to flicker off and on, some sections lost power completely. I glided down towards the center of this mass population, there was some kind of celebration and I noticed carnival rides and such. It seemed there were long, tall poles reaching up to the dark sky and the sky was already brewing with a massive storm. Everyone was screaming and laughing and carrying on in their festivities. I drifted down towards the people that seemed to gather. I noticed they saw me. No one's ever seen me before in this way. Stranger still because I knew I was not in the flesh as I was clearly flying around.

The tones of bewilderment hung for long unspoken moments because I did not know why I was there and was allowed to be seen by the sleepwalkers. I was draped in a long white cloak of some kind, and winter clothing in long layers beneath the cloak. I figured for a moment that was how I was being detected, instead of the stealth cover of angles of light and shadow, I was a bright object against the dark background of a winter night. I used my hands to guide my movement as if I were in a ship and I was the pilot. Except that the ship was itself invisible. This was what I knew to be a disjointed chamber of an outside area somewhere in the northern half of the world.

Really I thought this was just weird. I spoke to the masses but not something I had planned to say. In fact I wished to not say a word and drift back into the safe cover of the sky I now navigated. "Gather yourselves!" I said. "The day of judgement comes upon you!" as if another voice spoke through me but it was still my voice, only enhanced. No sign of chill or fear. Even the tone and long-ranging audible power in which I delivered it didn't seem at all like me. I was apathetic to it all nonetheless.

I felt a good presence near and I felt that I would soon be meeting up with that, I didn't even care what was happening. At this point I was just ready to leave this dark wintry, uncertain realm of flickering lights once and for all. I thought that a ship was waiting for me and all I'd have to do now is go to it. I thought to myself; After we're all through here, I'll get on board, maybe a snack, and then some much needed sleep and genuine rest.


December 1997

3 comments:

  1. Is Boonville mentioned perhaps because of your familiarity with, due to it’s height above sea level or another reason?
    Reason I ask is because previously you had stated earlier in Chapter 7 that electricity is often affected by the supernatural.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Electricity is affected by the supernatural if the supernatural wills it. Depends. It's not a good thing when those that provide power (General Electric and other owners of the Grid) are evil themselves and can manipulate power to harm people...and Boonevill (or Booneville) is just an example used here to describe how massive this power grid was. In the dream I couldn't sense an evil or a good from whatever was causing the lights to fail and flicker, and so forth. Nothing going on really affected me one way or the other. How things may have been if 911 never happened. We were that close. I think everything was ready to go at a certain time. Unfortunately, the plans of darkness was carried out. We were already living in such a darkly world.

      I'll share a little something with you about how this dream harbored a timeframe for me. After writing this down, a few weeks had passed. I sensed something was amiss. That something would hold up the time I speak of here in the power that flickers and goes to a massive layout. In that gloom, and not knowing the exact details of everything, I sensed the sadness. I wrote about another thousand years in an alternate lyric to The Winner Takes It All. Because, you see, that's how I was feeling. I knew something was going wrong.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for all your answers...and your sharing. How did I ever get so lucky? And you, with your senses, are so impressively astounding.

    ReplyDelete