Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Distorted Chambers In The Realm Of Dreams - Chapter 26

Hour Ends

Over the curves of the world I rose further up and felt the thin, cold environment of space. Faraway planets hung ominously and deathly while clusters of disembodied star fragments swirled with wrath and raged in fires and stellar explosions. I drifted long and thought I was already dead. I remembered green, dark and mysterious planets I had been to before and wondered why I lost their location. I would have headed to the known living worlds, I thought to myself. But now I was unnumbered miles from any world than before. I was learning new courses and routes.

When I find myself suspended and lost and yet still traveling, there's some odd will or instinct to breakaway from the realm of dreams. I bounce back like a spring, in the flash of a second, over parsec, over unknown reaches. I land on my feet and rarely leave my secret or knowledge behind.

These chapters that came from dreams very vividly and yet vague in the waking world, have all been recollected and brought out of abstract recall in the telling. To merely describe something leaves out the vision, the state of mind, the angles and terrain as seen when they were happening. It does seem to become distorted when told in the alpha state of awareness.

I once dreamed about Freddy Krueger. But in my dream he wasn't after me. He was after someone else. That someone was after me first, then he showed up. It wasn't to rescue me. I simply wasn't his target. So I was of the frame of mind that he could do whatever it was he was doing.

I was also present when a train rolled off the tracks in Alabama on September 22, 1993. I was on the tracks with no idea how I got there and then jumped into the water when I saw the train coming. Then I swam around in the water, then the train followed me into the bayou. I woke up shortly after. I was in Utah at the time.

I was there when the Oklahoma City building blew up on April 19, 1995 when I saw praying mantis creatures the size of humans, maybe a little larger, all wearing robes, some in green, some in red, and some in white. I saw that they were trying to escape this building and I had no idea where I was or what these creatures were. I saw the rooms and stairs blow up and the blasts and fires killed them. I flew out of the area and stirred in my sleep. I wouldn't know what had happened to this building until later on that day. Having never been there, it looked like the same kind of building from the reports on television. I was in Arkansas at that time.

In another odd vision I saw a woman driving a station wagon on a dirt road, through a field, and was either trying to escape something, or get somewhere on time. I could not tell what her hurry was. The sun was already rising. It was early morning and as she drove, the earth opened up below her car and buried it in the rubble of dirt and rocks. Her spirit escaped but her body did not. Although this was out in some field, I had this unsettling feeling she met the same kind of fate that thousands of others met somewhere else. I had this dream on September 11, 2001.

But as it is, these dreams mentioned would not present much of a chapter. Nothing is really going on in them on my part. I'm an observer and the scenes are literally as short as the paragraphs written here.

I merely and most of the time, navigate the ley lines. The dreams which I've presented have, in most cases, something happening in them that would make it worthy of a story, so-to-speak. By no means have the dreams concluded and I have set up harboring points. But for now they are only visions in the stages of much needed rest and sleep.

1997-2001

No comments:

Post a Comment